Authorizing Other Users to Access Account Information
Students may authorize other users (parent, guardian, grandparent, etc) to access their account information and make payments to their account by following these steps (Please Note: Your internet browser’s pop-up blocker must be turned OFF):
- Go to the main MSU web page at http://www.msstate.edu/.
- Click on the myState link located in the top right section of the page.
- Enter your NetID and NetPassword and click the Login button.
- Locate the Personal Information tab in the Banner menu.
- Select: “View and Pay Your Account (may need to allow pop-ups)” - - - Student will then be redirected to the MSU QuikPAY® payment screen with the MSSTATE logo
- Click “Authorize Payers”.
- Click “Add New”.
- Provide the requested information and click Add. This step allows the student to create a login name for the authorized payer.
- The authorized payer will receive an email notification. This email includes a link to their new access to your student account as an authorized payer in the QuikPAY® system. They will use this link for the first login only.
- The authorized payer will be required to create their password upon logging in for the first time.
- The new authorized payer may now access the student's current account activity, view the latest statement and make payments on the account.
Accessing Account Information
- The Authorized Payer, after the initial login, will go to the MSU provided QuikPAY® login at https://quikpayasp.com/msstate/studentaccounts/authorized.do.
- Enter your Login Name and Password and click Login. (Please Note: Your Login Name is case sensitive.)
- Choose the preferred service (i.e., View & Pay Accounts; Payment Profiles; Transaction history, etc.)