Authorizing Other Users to Access Account Information
- Students should sign into myState
- Click the box in the top left corner next to the myState logo
- Click on Banner link
- Click on myBanner for Students
- Under Academic Records, students will click on FERPA Release & Parent Portal Access
- Click on add New Parent / Guardian and complete the required information, including an email address
- Once a login is established, parents will have access through the Parent Portal Login.
- An email will be sent to the approved parent in order to establish a password
*If a parent already has a FERPA waiver on file, the student will follow these same steps, but click Update on the existing parent under Actions and add an email address for the parent.